Have you ever heard of the eBow? It's a string sustainer that can give you infinite sustain on electric guitar - in the same way that a violinist uses a bow to sustain a note forever (but electronically!).
In this lesson, I'm going to cover everything so that you can become a pro of the eBow:
- The best settings on the guitar (volume, pickup, tone knob)
- Which effects to add for a nice tone
- Technique: how to play cleanly with an eBow
- 3 different exercises to master changing strings
- Examples of what you can create with an eBow
Let's dive in! Click on the video above to get started!