Make your next 100 ambient guitar songs the best ones you've ever written
Get access to live group coaching calls with me, monthly masterclasses, and a private community all designed to help you write more and better ambient guitar songs and improve your songwriting by leaps and bounds.
See what some of the members are saying...
Hi I’m Antoine Michaud - ambient guitar artist on Youtube, touring musician for Canadian progressive rock band Mystery, and founder of Ambient Guitar Academy.
After I wrote my first couple ambient guitar songs 10 years ago, I thought I had nothing else to say.
When I first discovered ambient guitar music on YouTube in 2010, it was unlike anything I’ve ever heard in my life. I instantly knew this is the music I wanted to make!
The only problem... after writing a song or two of my own, I was stuck. I couldn't keep writing.
- How do I keep making ambient guitar songs that sound fresh and original without repeating myself?
- How can I improve if I don't get any feedback... if no one is listening to my music?
- How can I add more variety in my ambient guitar music? Where do I go to learn new techniques?
So many unanswered questions that were holding me back.
If you are like I was when I first started, this is probably what happens when you try to write more songs...
- Ideas collect dust as recordings on your phone and never become full songs.
- Every night, you are just noodling on guitar without making progress on any song.
- Each time you try to write, it doesn't feel like you have something special, and you don't follow through with it.
- Everything you try to write seems similar to the first song you made or sounds like it's already been done...
But what if you could learn new songwriting techniques every month that would give you infinite ideas to keep writing beautiful ambient guitar songs for years?
What if you could…
- Constantly get fresh new ideas and techniques to implement that would make the songwriting process totally effortless?
- Get personalized feedback to improve your songs and not having to guess what you have to improve?
- Have a mentor to reach out to whenever you have any roadblocks that prevent you from finishing your songs?
- Have supportive musicians there for you whenever you’re so excited and can’t wait to show what you’ve just created to other people? (and not feel like you're alone in this anymore!)
- Finally start writing songs on a regular basis that you can be proud of, every single time?
How would that be? Amazing right!
I genuinely want you to fulfill your ambient guitar potential and I know how hard it is to keep improving your ambient guitar songs without any guidance.
I’ve been in those shoes.
Between 2010 - 2013, I was in a big rut. Nothing seemed to work and I made absolutely no progress on any new songs.
I am convinced I would have gotten out of my rut a lot faster if I was guided and supported every step of the way.
So, this guidance that you need to keep writing fantastic ambient songs, I’ve committed to creating it for you today, so you can be 100% musically fulfilled…
A vibrant online coaching community that gives you all the trainings, support and guidance to make your next 100 ambient guitar songs the best ones you've ever written, give you a clear plan to consistently write more creative ambient guitar songs, and encourage you every step of the way.
The Ambient Guitar Mastery Coaching Community is made of 3 core components:
2) Live Coaching Calls
3) Monthly Masterclasses.
This will give you all the content, guidance and networking you need to make progress with your ambient guitar solo project every month.
Let’s go through each component:
Directly on my website is a private group where members hang out all the time, share their music, ask questions and interact.
It is much better than a Facebook group, because there are no ads, no distractions, and the focus is on the content!
No meanies allowed here, only ambient guitar lovers and supportive members!
I’ll be present in the community every week, Monday through Friday, to give feedback on your songs, encourage you, answer your questions and provide value.
Think about this: when you post a comment on Youtube, you have to cross your fingers and wish that the video creator or someone will help you…
But in the community you will be taken care of every single time, guaranteed!
2) Live Coaching Calls
Once a month, there will be a live coaching call with me and members of the community.
This is your occasion to have direct access to me live and ask me questions about songwriting, ambient guitar techniques or anything that would help you improve!
And if ever you can’t attend a live call for any reason, the call is going to be recorded and uploaded in the members area so you can watch it later.
Simply send me your questions in advance on the forum, and I will cover all of them during the live call, which you'll be able to re-watch later when it's most convenient to you!
I’m so excited for this every month and always looking forward to the live call!
3) Monthly Masterclasses
Each month, I’m going to upload a brand new masterclass on a topic that will help you with your ambient guitar songwriting.
The monthly masterclass will be a video lesson between 30-60 minutes to help you master one specific topic at a time.
Each month, the masterclass is going to fall into one of these 3 categories:
Ambient Guitar Songwriting Techniques
I'll be giving you a unique songwriting technique or idea and show you how to apply it to your next ambient guitar song right away! That will give you so much inspiration to write more and better songs!
Ambient Songs Walthroughs
I will analyse, dissect and show you how to play various ambient songs from my catalog and from others, with tabs, looping tutorials and full explanations. The best way to learn how to make great songs is to learn how great songs are made!
Ambient Guitar Producing Techniques
You’ll see all the behind-the-scenes on the production of ambient guitar songs and all my best tips and tricks on how to arrange, record and improve the quality of your ambient guitar music.
And don't worry!
Those masterclasses will never be overwhelming, because we’ll look at one topic at a time, really in depth and I will give you action steps so you can apply those tips during the same month to grow your ambient project!
Also, monthly masterclasses are going to all be uploaded to the members area.
So you get an ever-growing catalog of helpful ambient guitar trainings at the same place.
And the best things is...
New members have access to the entire backlog of masterclasses right away! (presently there are more than 20 masterclasses ready to be watched!)
Now you might be thinking:
‘’ It seems really cool, but how much time should I invest in the coaching community to really benefit from it? I'm very busy... ’’
I really understand that! I know you want to learn just the right amount so you can improve your ambient guitar songwriting skills without being overwhelmed or sacrificing other things in your life.
That’s why the Ambient Guitar Mastery Coaching Community has been created. To give you only the best curated content so you can improve faster and more efficiently, without losing your time.
In fact, it’s not going to take much more than chiming in once a week to get a HUGE value from it.
Picture a month in the community like this:
- Week 1: A brand new masterclass is released.
- Week 2: A live coaching call to ask me questions, interact with me and other members.
- Week 3: I highlight a member's question, create a video response, and ask members to join the conversation.
- Week 4: I upload a little bonus guide to help you on something we’ve been talking about a lot this month.
So you see, just curated, very helpful stuff that is not going to take too much of your time each month, while still being very valuable and helpful so you can spend your energy improving instead of searching for new things to learn by yourself.
And of course, if you want to hang out in the community every day and ask a lot of questions, you are very welcome to spend more time with us. I’ll be there every week day along with other members too!
‘’This sounds totally awesome! This is definitely something I’d want to be a part of. But how much will it cost?’’.
I know many guitar teachers who are highly specialized in certain techniques and genres of music (like jazz and classical guitar) who are charging up to $100/h to have direct access to them for just one single hour.
And this doesn’t include access to a community, masterclasses and any bonuses…
But since I want this to be accessible to motivated ambient musicians like you, I decided on a much more accessible pricing structure.
That’s why you can join the Ambient Guitar Mastery Coaching Community
for only $19/m.
So don’t delay and join us in the Ambient Guitar Mastery Coaching Community by clicking below!
And to make sure there is no risk on your part...
I am offering a 30-days money back guarantee on your first month in the community.
If for any reason, this community is not for you, or you don’t get value from it, I will refund all your money, no questions asked, no hard feelings. I want you to feel good here in the community :-)
After that first month, you can cancel your membership at any moment and you’ll remain a member until the end of your billing cycle. Cancel anytime, again, no questions asked and totally no hard feelings!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still join if I have never played ambient guitar before?
When we join, do we have access to all the previous masterclasses or only the new ones that get released?
Are there other perks than the masterclasses, coaching calls and private group?
Is it easy to self-cancel?
Again, other members LOVE the coaching community!
So here’s what you’re getting by becoming a member:
- Access to the Ambient Guitar Mastery Community Group
- Monthly Live Coaching Call + recordings of all previous calls
- Monthly Masterclasses + catalog of all the last masterclasses
- Bonus area with extra ressources
If a year from today, after benefiting from the dozens of masterclasses, coaching calls and support from me and other members, you could:
- Have written at least 12 new ambient guitar songs that you are really proud of (and maybe compiled into an official album!).
- Receive frequent comments on the forum of people saying how much your music has inspired them.
- Have so many ideas for your new songs that you can't even do them all.
- And so many possibilities! (we have members who started here and now play their original ambient guitar music in restaurants and yoga studios!)
That’s the power of having a vibrant community with ongoing coaching to help you achieve your goals and make your ambient guitar vision a reality.
You can do this! I’m proof that this is possible. I started with no support, all by myself. And now here I am. Just imagine if I had support and ongoing coaching…
It’s your turn now! I’m here to coach you every step of the way, along with our other awesome members!
Join the Ambient Guitar Mastery Coaching Community today and let’s make your next 100 ambient guitar songs the best ones you've ever written!
Your virtual ambient guitar coach,